It's that time again! An exciting month of Friday Town Parties is here, and to start the month of May off right with a Cinco De Mayo specially themed event is First Friday in Wailuku Town...clear your schedules and plan an evening of delicious food, tons of live music, dancing, wonderful crafts from local vendors and a great night of fun for the whole family on Market Street! Click here for more information and come down this Friday evening to celebrate! Here's some info on this special Cinco De Mayo theme taken from the Maui Fridays website...and be sure to click here for more information on parking, hours on Market Street and information on future Friday Town Party events!
Wailuku First Friday
May 4, 2012, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.It’s a WAILUKU ThingDine, groove with the live bands or take part in the wonderfully raucous street festivities with friends and family under the Maui moon!
- Blingo – 6:30 p.m. at Wailuku Banyan Tree Park
- Air Force Band – 6 p.m. at Maui Thing Stage
- Mitch Kepa Band – 6 p.m. at Café O’Lei
- Brett Moore – 6 p.m. at Soup to Nuts, Inc. & Vineyard Food Company
- Joel Katz, Hawaiian Steel Guitar – 6 p.m. at 33 N. Market Street
- Gianottos Pizza
- Main Street Bistro
- Café O’Lei
- Saeng Thai
- Maui Bake Shop
- Kings BBQ – Uptown Chevron
- Wailuku Coffee Co.
- Four Sisters Kitchen
OTHER GOOD STUFF
- Community Yoga, 4:45 p.m. at Body Alive Yoga
- Beer Garden, Na Leo Kalo’o – Benefiting Hawaiian Immersion Kula Kaiapuni
- George Tengan Art Show – Maui Thing Stage
- Keiki Earth Day Art Contest Awards – Maui Thing Stage
- “On Golden Pond” performance, Historic Iao Theater, 7:30 p.m., Tickets $22
- Be a Jerk Campaign, Don’t give alcohol to anyone under 21
- View First Friday live on www.wailukucam.com, courtesy of Kama’aina Loan Cash for Gold and the eBay Store